Tuesday 7 April 2009

My first.

Right. S'up.

Name's Poppy, & if you've read my profile bit thingy, then you'll know that I was told to do this, by my best friend, who I shall not name untill I have the link to her blog, & she can be named & shamed. Unfortunately Megan (*shock* *horror* said your first name), has gone to bed, therefore I am writing this, not knowing what to say, or even how to use the site much (Y).
I also have no followers as I have just set this up, so I kinda feel that I'm talking to myself.. healthy? I think not.

So yeah .. blogs, huh? Awesome.. woop. Thing is, never blogged before. You may just have to put up with a few random posts of absolute rubishness untill I find my feet in the blogging world.

My first amazing piece of witty rubishness (ish) will be on sometimes during the next couple of days, probably sooner if Megan has her way.

Peace out!
x