Sunday 21 June 2009

Return of The Pop.

Hullo strangers :)

I am back, having completed my exams and left school :D !!

I am now very excited about the rest of my life. I gave myself a week to recover by doing practically nothing but chilling, and tomorrow the summer really begins! :)

Things I have done since not blogging:


I found an awesome photographer;



I have stopped watching Big Brother; as this year it is utter rubbish.

I have decided that I most likely want to become a; journalist. but this will change. it always does.

I have applied for the Junior Apprentice; which I hope to God i get on. I'd rock Sugar's world.

I have been for lots of walks; some of which have included hiding under a metal bridge from the lightening and random encounters from strangers that have restored my faith in people in general.

I have taken up; drawing for fun again. I may post some of my drawings, if I have absolutely nothing else of interest to say.

Well this was just a brief catch-up; more intellectual shizz will come soon. But for now go with the flow :)

Peace

x